- From Aid to Trade: How Aid Organizations, Businesses, and Governments Can Work Together: Lessons Learned from Haiti. By, Daniel Jean-Louis & Jacqueline Klamer.
- The Prosperity Paradox: How Innovation Can Lift Nations Out of Poverty. By, Clayton Christensen, Efosa Ojomo and Karen Dillon.
- When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty without Hurting the Poor…and yourself. By Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkert.
Blogs & Articles:
- The Christensen Institute .The Institute offers a unique framework for understanding many of society’s most pressing issues including education, healthcare, and economic prosperity.
- Innovating Africa Out of Poverty, John Campbell
- The Power of Collaboration: 6 success factors for Private-NGO partnerships, Marcela Hahn, Penny Studholme
- Poor economics A radical rethinking of the way to fight global poverty. By Abhijit V. Banerjee and Esther Dufflo.
- What is a Developed Country? Benjamin Elisha Sawe.
- World Development Indicators. The World Bank.
Media & Videos:
- Poverty, Inc. A documentary that examines the rise of charity as an industry.
- World’s Largest Refugee Camp has Developed its own Economy. PBS News Hour.